volleyball floor tape from thetapeworks.comAn accidental shot to the head with a volleyball is credited with saving a Hawaii man’s life.

Yahoo news reports that Kaipo Pomaikai started suffering vision loss after being hit in the head by a volleyball. He went to the doctor who diagnosed him with a brain aneurysm which could have been fatal. He apparently had had the condition for years.

Doctors were successful in operating on the aneurysm, which was not caused by the volleyball.


Leave a Reply